Translate

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Puppy Love - Tiddly Inks - Make it Crafty



Hello :)

I'm back today with a project that I really enjoyed creating using two of my favourite things, Love and Puppies!!

It's challenge time at Tiddly Inks and the theme this month is 'Give Love' so of course I used this project for my inspiration piece, hope you head on over to the Challenge and get your entries in, I wish you good luck.

For this project I combined a Make it Crafty Heart Shaped Shadow Box and two awesome images from Tiddly Inks, Puppilicious Dachshund and Wryn Puppy Love with some chipboard words from Make it Crafty - Love Single Layered Word and Puppy Alphabet Letters.






I used Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils to colour both images.

Both Wryn's - 

Skin - E000, 00, 01, 21.
Hair - Y21, E53, 55, 57, Raw Umber - 180
Pants - C1, 3, 5.
Tops - R81, 83, 85.
Shoes - N3, 5, 7, 9, Y21, 26, 28.

Beagle - E31, 33, 35, W0, 5, Dark Sepia - 175.

Dachshund - E35, 37, W1, 5, 7, Dark Sepia - 175

For the Heart Shaped Shadow Box and Chipboard Words I used Patterned Paper and Petal Pink Ink.

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx 




4 comments: