Translate

Friday 2 March 2018

Spring Skies Challenge - Make it Crafty.



Hi there,

I'm here sharing the card I made for this months Make it Crafty 'Spring Skies' Challenge.
I have made a pretty simple card today using my air compressor and Copic Air Brush system and a 'cloud' diecut to create the sky on some blending card then I put the card into the printer and printed the Blossom Tree digi image over the top then coloured it, popped on some chippies and BAM it's done :)



The Copic Markers that I used in the Air Brush for the sky were B000, 00, 01, 02, 04, C3

Blossom Tree colours were - Copics - E71, 74, 77, G21, R81, 83, Polychromos Pencils - Burnt Umber - 280 & Bistre - 179.

Birds - Copic -B01, Polychromos Pencils - Sky Blue - 146 & Ultramarine - 120.

I'm looking forward to seeing your 'Spring Skies' in the challenge :)

 Andrea xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment