Translate

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Pumpkin Jack Jolly - 'Case'd Card - Make it Crafty



Hi All,

Have you heard about us Make it Crafty DT Gals 'CASE'ing each others card?
What's 'CASE'ing you might ask, I know I did lol. 'CASE'ing is when you 'Copy And Steal Everything'.
We started with Deborah's card - Here   then Marika 'Case'd it Here and now it's my turn.

Here is what I came up with, using Pumpkin Jack Jolly from the 'Halloween Pumpkin Digi Set' and 'Boo' chipboard word.




To achieve the 'Glow' from within the pumpkin I watched Zoe's tutorial which you can find HERE

Coloured with Copic Markers.

Oranges - YR4, 7, 9, 27, R08, E07, 08.
Greens - G94, 99
Yellows - Y04, 06, 38
Black - 110 Special Black.

I used a black pigment ink around the edges of the card to darken it a bit more.

It's been fun learning about and creating a 'CASE'd card.

Andrea xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment