Translate

Sunday 9 October 2016

Krafty Kate - Saturated Canary


Hi, I back today to share my latest card featuring Krafty Kate from Saturated Canary, I picked up the Rubber Stamp, Kaiser Die, Kaiser Paper pack, Sentiment Stamp and Memento Ink from Corowa Scrapbooking Supplies, Corowa NSW Australia. Love going for a drive to Corowa to pick up my art and craft supplies from the friendly proprietor Vicki, she's always up for a chat and is happy to help with advice and ordering specific products in for her customers.

Krafty Kate


I have coloured this gorgeous stamp with Copic Markers (also available from Corowa Scrapbooking Supplies) - Skin - E000, 00, 01, 04, 11, 93. Hair - RV52, 63, 55. Eyes - E33, 35, 37, B63, 60. Dress - C1, 2, 3, 4. Leggins - C5, 6, 7, RV52, 63, 55. Mat - B91, 93, C1, 3. 


I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out, thank you for stopping in :)

Andrea xx




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! Love the colour of her hair and her pretty tights :o)
    She looks gorgeous under that silver circle!

    ReplyDelete