Translate

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Steampunk Gift - No Lines!

Hello :)

It was recently suggested to me that I do some No Line colouring using the technique Zoe created, so you know me not one to knock back a challenge but I thought I should do a practice run before I tackle my chosen image.

This is my practice image :) 'Steampunk Gift' and let me tell you this isn't easy. My old eyes were straining.


And here it is on a clean and simple card.


I have used 'Alph Mini Caps Chipboard' and Joy from the 'Doodle Giggle Word Chipboard set' and painted them with 'Smooch'. 

I coloured 'Steampunk Gift' with both Copic Markers and Kaszazz Alcohol Markers. 

Reds - R20, 24, 27, 89.
Gold - Y13, A1205, A7406, A122.
Green - G14, 07, 28.
Grey - C3, 5.
Dark Grey - N7
Shadows - W1, 2. 

I will be back soon with my next No Line image and a tutorial on how I did it :)

Till next time

Andrea xx




No comments:

Post a Comment